The Brew Ridge Trail Music Festival is committed to providing a fun, safe experience for everyone in attendance. Your cooperation ensures that we can present this event again in the future. As with any event that brings a large group of people together, we do have rules and regulations that we expect every guest to follow:
Under 3 free; $10 at the gate for ages 4-13 years; 14 & up is the full gate price
• All Sales are Final. No Refunds. Lineup subject to change.
• Tickets will not be reissued for lost or stolen tickets that are purchased in advance online or at an Outlet. Treat your tickets and the wristband you receive for entry like Cash.
• Arrive with a ticket or money for a ticket.
• No Outside Food, Beverages, Coolers, Cans or any container that has liquid in it will be permitted in the festival grounds
• No loitering or consumption of alcohol in the parking areas will be tolerated
• No beverages (Beer, Water, Soda, etc.) will be allowed outside of the festival grounds.
• NO UNDER AGE DRINKING WILL BE TOLERATED. Proper ID is required to consume alcohol. Any guest under 21 caught consuming alcohol or anyone over 21 that’s caught providing alcohol underage guests will be ejected from the site immediately
• Please drink responsibly
• No Unauthorized Vending
• No Illegal Substances
• Re-Entry is permitted with proper credentials.
• No Weapons
• No Fireworks
• No Pop-ups, EZ-Ups or umbrellas. Lawn chairs will be permitted in the festival grounds
• Absolutely no pets (with the exception of licensed ADA Service animals)
• Taping is at the discretion of the artist (no soundboard patches)
• No Video recording of any of the performances will be allowed
• Please help keep the festival site clean by throwing all trash away in marked receptacles